Thursday, March 26, 2015

she art -- card

 Hi good morning.
I have made this card for my younger daughter who is very creative and love painting.
I have used the feather colored by her.

challenges entered
inkspirationalchallenges-- she art challenge
words and paintery-- song challenge. what I understood by this song is to dream. dream different than others. go against the flow. That is what my daughter is. she is different. She dreams to create, to paint. hence this card for her.
creativeembellishments - I was inspired by the golden coins in the black urn, and blast of spring colors. I have used paint brush chipboards from Creative embellishments.
supplies
Tim holtz crackle paint
Creative embellishment chipboard brushes,

thanks for stopping by. please leave your valuable comments.

6 comments:

Dolly B said...

Oh Wow this is so cool, I love it. Love the quote and I like how you have used it to describe your daughter . Awesome work
Mary

cm said...

What a bold, vibrant card that honours your daughter's creativity and painting. The sentiment: so uplifting, especially as a message about the importance of having the confidence to forge your own path! Thank you for sharing your She Art-inspired art in the Inkspirational gallery.
~c

Marelle said...

Love this vibrant card! Thanks for playing along with us at WOrds & Paintery!

Yvonne Garner said...

Love this! Cool colors, cool card! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Stunning, bold and sooo much fun!! I love every last bit. The paint splats are amazing. Totally inspired! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Embellishments.

Unknown said...

Awesome card! Love that quote! :-D Fabulous, bold colors and artsy splatters! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Embellishements march Challenge! :-D