Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Umbrella card

Hi
i was not suppose to craft today. I promised myself that I will do household chores, but here I am , trying something new( not very successful though) .
I tried to make a paper doily umbrella and then filled it with some dried moss and hot glued some flowers on it.
Paper was too thin to take the black paint and also to hold so much moss and flowers.I think I should have given some more time to it.
Added some paint and microbead around it to give more dimension.

there is an awesome mood board on blog.tombowusa.
I was inspired by the umbrella , black and yellow colors and flowers.
Tombow April Showers Challenge

Hope you will like it.Please do leave your comments.


2 comments:

Daniella said...

Oh my heck! I am so in love with this! You did an amazing job! Thank you for loving my mood board and for joining the challenge! Good luck!
xxDaniella

Leslie Germain said...

I think it came out beautiful!!! LOVE the colors!!!