Thursday, May 14, 2015

I mustache you a question

Hello , and good morning.

It s an honor for me to be a Guest designer at scrapafrica. It was such a fun to play with this amazing mood board. It gave me the opportunity to show case my husbands mustache avatar.

The pic is around 20 years old. I was no where in the picture of his life. Looks like he is showing of his new bike.All the icons used in the layout shows his interest and likes.
he loves taking pics and listening to old music, likes beer, and above all loves to drive and explore.








This challenge is so interesting and fun. I have tried to incorporate various elements from it. The camera, mustache, red, blue yellow colors, a vehicle. Hope you will like it and play with this amazing challenge.
also entering in /scrapourstash- emboss challenge

E- explore
B beer, birs
O- overlay
M-mustache, motorcycle
S- spectacles
S- string
scraptheboys

Supplies
paperhouse productions paper
timholtz washi tape


No comments: