Saturday, August 15, 2015

Steampunk Goddess

Hey
I am excited to share my Steampunk Goddess , which is made on a corkboard sheet . that I found on this is inspired by a pencil drawing and shading I found on pinterest.






Some pics from the process now
I started with drawing a face on the cardboard from FEDEX envelope.
Then cut a nose , slightly folded it from the center to give some dimension and stuck it. same with the lips. And cut out the eyes from paperknife.


The white stripes here are electrical wire.
 I have used lots of Creative embellishments cogs and gears here.
Used the springs to make a kind of crown.and jewelry making clasp for nose and ear rings.
 added hair locks made from cardboard, and  rippets from pear liquid
first painted the whole mask with black gesso from decoart, then using decoart metallic colors colored the hair locks.

 dry brushed with various metallic paints until satisfied.
Finally added thin black paint around the mask to make shadow.

Supplies
Creative embellishment chipboards-- gears and frame
Decoart black gesso and metaliic paint
ranger liquid pearl
Craft medley adhesive.

Challenges

Hope you will like it.
Have a great day.



No comments: